A Business Case for Account Receivable Factoring by United Capital Funding
Accounts receivable factoring is a business tool used all around the world by many different companies. However, it is a relatively new practice in America, and common misconceptions often prevent businesses from pursuing this useful credit tool. So, what exactly is accounts receivable factoring?
Staffing With Factoring In 2020
It’s a new year and so it’s time to beef up your staff. You have your company right where you want it, but you need the talent to facilitate continued growth. Unfortunately for you, there are some outstanding invoices from clients still pending. So, what do you do? The answer is very simple. Utilize our staffing factoring services at United Capital Funding.
5 Common Financial Mistakes
Being in this business for so long, we’ve seen our fair share of financial slip-ups and mistakes. Of course, every business owner makes mistakes here and there, but some mistakes can be devastating if you’re not careful. Take charge to prevent financial disasters before they happen to your business. Get the help you need from our accounts receivable funding company.
Why Trust In United Capital For Your AR Factoring?
Deciding to get into factoring is one thing, but who to factor with is an entirely new decision! And, as with any company, you need to check out everything they offer. It’s almost like buying a new car—it’s an investment. Out of all the companies, why should you choose United Capital Funding to do your AR factoring—also known as accounts receivable? We know we offer more than other companies, but allow us to explain before you make your decision.
Payroll Factoring Done Correctly
How does a business owner turn unpaid invoices into working capital for their business? Well, the answer is called payroll factoring. Typically this financing tool advances 80% to 85% of the value of the invoices. Is this something that you feel could be beneficial to the success of your business? Then give our team at United Capital Funding a call today. Our experienced team will be happy to explain the ins and outs of the process and how we can help your business get to the next level.
Staffing With Factoring In 2020
It’s a new year and so it’s time to beef up your staff. You have your company right where you want it, but you need the talent to facilitate continued growth. Unfortunately for you, there are some outstanding invoices from clients still pending. So, what do you do? The answer is very simple. Utilize our staffing factoring services at United Capital Funding. We like to call ourselves the growth factor because our intelligent working capital makes businesses prosper.
The UCF Competitive Advantage
Factoring is the process of converting unpaid invoices into working dollars. Why choose UCF over other leading competitors? Our advantage is allowing you to choose the invoices you want to factor. If you are a B2B or B2G business model, then you have a chance to qualify.
We have a transparent fee structure. Once you apply online, you can get preapproval in about one business day. Never has there been a faster way to grow your staff. Remember: the solution is factoring. We do not rely on capital from outside sources and that independence gives you lower fees. This is one of the many advantages of our approach. Learn more about us today.
What To Expect As A Staffing Client With UCF
We provide support when you need it the most. We are here to educate you throughout your process. This works by:
- Fulfilling your agreed-upon staffing needs with your customer.
- Generate an invoice for your staffing customer and send it to your client and us.
- Our team will check out your invoice and wire at least 80% of it to your account. We hold the remaining 20% until your customer pays off the invoice.
- Once the invoice is paid we wire you the remaining amount minus our fees.
- Done! You have successfully unlocked that capital.
Factoring is a long-term strategy for invoice management. Remember, it’s all about finding the right fit for your needs. Find out about all of the various industries we work with today!
Get Started With UCF With These Steps
Our expert wants to help you start the process. Give us a call at 866-647-2680 or take a few minutes and submit an application online. Feel free to request a consultation and someone from our team will give you a call. We are open between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
Article Posted On: January 20, 2020