How does a business owner turn unpaid invoices into working capital for their business? Well, the answer is called payroll factoring. Typically this financing tool advances 80% to 85% of the value of the invoices. Is this something that you feel could be beneficial to the success of your business? Then give our team at United Capital Funding a call today. Our experienced team will be happy to explain the ins and outs of the process and how we can help your business get to the next level.
Why Payroll Factoring
Cash flow changes are constant due to growth, seasonality and everything in between. The advantages of payroll factoring are simple and straightforward:
- Funds are distributed as soon as an invoice is verified by your customer.
- Qualifying for factoring depends on your business, its customers and your personal financial history.
- If you are a startup company, you can get funding just like any other business with a long record of accomplishment.
Additional pros of payroll factoring can be seen within various added benefits such as:
- There are no minimum or long-term contracts, so you can handle your money in what way best suits you.
- Your funding potential grows as long as you have invoices.
- Factoring allows you to fund payroll consistently.
- Back-end support allows you to handle what you need while our team takes care of the invoice process by running the credit analysis needed for a client.
Tap into the unlimited financial potential with factoring. Reach out to our team at UCF and you will unlock the potential to take your business to new heights. Learn more about what we can do for you!
The UCF Way
We have been in the business since 1997. Within that time span, we’ve serviced an array of different business sizes and types. In total, we have provided more than $3 billion in funding to our clients. We lead our industry in the United States—and we want to help YOU as we have helped so many others. We are here to be the trustworthy and reliable solution to your needs. Our joy is watching our clients prosper and grow into their potential. Let us do the same for you. Find about the United Capital Funding way of payroll factoring.
Contact UCF For Payroll Factoring
Our team is anticipating your call, so ring us right now at 866.647.2680. When you become part of the UCF family the difference is clear. We provide the experience you need in order to handle your payroll factoring needs. For additional information, feel free to check out the FAQ section of our website. For more information on factoring and how it can help your business please look at these case studies and our client testimonials when you get a chance. For the financial freedom that your business needs, contact United Capital Funding.