The Competitive Advantage
- Fast processing. With a complete application, preapproval is typically issued in one business day.
- Choose your invoices. We allow you to choose which invoices you’d like to factor, allowing you to have complete control of your working capital.
- Your time in business is not an issue. Most clients qualify for our services even if they are a startup company. Any business with non-consumer accounts receivables in place has the right structure to consider factoring.
Simple, Transparent Fees
- An innovative five-day fee schedule. Our five-day fee structure lets you pay for the funds used, when they’re used. We also calculate your fee based on your funding date, versus our competitors who charge from the earlier invoice date. The industry standard for a fee structure is 30 days, which means you would have less flexibility in how your fee is applied.
- Low fees: You will typically only encounter two types of fees – a fee for the cost of the capital and a banking fee (ACH or wire transfer charge). Our pricing is lower than the industry average, according to Pepperdine Graziadio Business School’s 2019 Private Capital Markets Project. This keeps your total cost of capital down. The chart below details the average industry fee structure for onboarding compared to our pricing, this does not include fees related to the cost of capital.
|Industry Average Fee||UC Funding Fees|
|Due Diligence Fees||$300||$0|
|Wire Transfer / ACH Fees||$23||$20 – $30|
|Same-day Funding Fee||$33||$0|
|$1,426||$20 – $30|
The industry average fee is based off of the 2019 Private Capital Markets Project, click here to view this report – the numbers above can be found on page 90. As part of our strategic partnership with First Horizon, Iberia Bank, and Capital Bank, United Capital Funding absorbs all ACH or EFT fees for current clients of First Horizon, Iberia Bank, and Capital Bank.
Nationally Recognized Services
- Professional management of your accounts receivables. We are happy to provide you a list of our clients and references that can confirm our professional approach. Being bank-owned, our procedures are under the management of an FDIC-insured entity. This results in a more professional approach with customers. With your direction, our firm contacts your clients to ensure the day sales outstanding (DSO) remains compliant with the terms granted. This increases the efficiency of your invoice cycle.
- Reduce time spent on credit approvals, collections and debt. We take the responsibility of recovering payments on outstanding invoices, which will free up you time to concentrate on your business.
- Access reports at any time. With CADENCE ClientWeb, our clients have access to invoice and transaction reports.
- Expert full notification. Since 1997, we have worked with hundreds of companies as debtors including major retailers, top government agencies, and Fortune 100 companies. Notification is the process of informing a client’s customer that payments should be directed to our secure lockbox facility. Notification is completed by our operations team during the onboarding process and any time a new customer is added. This is standard operating procedure in the factoring industry.
- Accurate verification. The verification process occurs after a client submits an invoice for factoring. We review the invoice and request that the customer that owes this invoice confirms the information on the invoice is correct and is approved for future payment to United Capital Funding.
- Credit investigation for your customers. We help you predict a customer’s ability to pay promptly. This will help you avoid slow-paying and nonpaying customers. We also act as a credit manager for your business and can provide credit/delinquency scores and recommend credit limit for each prospect or client.
- Credit insurance on a prospect or client. We absorb the entire cost of credit insuring any client or prospect, including any deductible exposure. Our access to major credit insurers provides us access to information to ensure the lowest possible level of credit losses possible.
- Progressive relationship. Our clients have the ability to increase our total funding relationship on an ongoing, immediate basis. Unlike a bank, we are able to increase our funding in step with your growth, without the need to reapply, pay a fee, or other inconveniences that come with an onboarding process.
Does my business qualify?
Clients of United Capital Funding include businesses that have…
- Final sale invoices to another business or government entity (not consumer sales)
- Sales from $25,000 to $5,000,000 monthly – including startups and companies with historical losses.
- Capital needs to allow them to grow in their industry.
- Limited collateral other than commercial invoices.