4 Ways to Spot a Bad Customer
It is said that one of the secrets to running a successful business is to have only great customers and to avoid the bad ones. This makes perfect sense, but is much easier said than done.
Collapse of MyPayrollHR: What should I do?
As was widely reported online and in most business-related publications, the abrupt closing of the payroll giant processor, MyPayrollHR has left small businesses and their employees scrambling in a state of financial panic. And with good reason. MyPayrollHR and its parent company, Value Wise Corporation closed last Thursday (September 5, 2019) without any warning. It shut down its website and stopped returning phone calls. The company stated that it had over “5,000 companies as clients” as of this past summer. To say this has caused trouble for their former clients would be an understatement.
Why Choose AR Factoring For Your Business?
Accounts receivables (AR) are about as useful as a check you can’t cash out. Waiting to get your money is the name of the game in many industries, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy. But why shouldn’t you get that money sooner? It’s your money after all!
Why Small Business Invoice Factoring Is The Right Choice
Bills are everyone’s worst nightmare. Especially when the money for those bills is MIA. It’s also an unfortunate truth for many small businesses—invoice payments often come in weeks or months later and it’s hard to keep up. But what are you going to do about the bills you have right now?
Florida-based Commercial Finance Firm to have Expert Speak at International Conference
Tampa, FLA (August 22, 2019) – United Capital Funding Chief Marketing Officer Mark Mandula will represent the commercial finance firm at WOA’s inaugural convention in Belgium. The conference will start on Tuesday, October 7, 2019 and is a two-day event that offers networking and educational opportunities to professionals in the finance industry. The theme of the conference is “A World of Opportunities.”
How A Commercial Factoring Arrangement Can Benefit Your Business
So, What Exactly is Factoring?
Cash flow is vital to the success of many businesses. It’s especially important for small businesses, new businesses, and rapidly growing businesses. Cash flow concerns are exactly where United Capital Funding comes into the picture. A commercial factoring arrangement with UC Funding is a type of financial transaction in which we turn your B2B and B2G Accounts Receivables into working capital. Freeing up your capital means you can continue to seek new clients for your B2B and B2G business, rather than worrying about cash flow problems. Do you think this could be beneficial to your business? Get a free consultation now or keep reading to learn more!
How Does It Work?
Although accounts receivable factoring may sound very convoluted and technical, we guarantee that it is an easy and hassle-free process. No in-depth financial knowledge is required! Here are the basic steps to the commercial factoring arrangement process:
- Apply with using our Quick, NO COST Application. You can usually be approved in one business day.
- Fill out a schedule of B2B and or B2G invoices that you wish to sell when your business is in need of capital.
- Once we receive the receipt of the schedule, we will fund up to 90% of the total amount on the same business day.
- We act as your B2B and B2G Accounts Receivable department to service the invoice.
- Your client pays the invoice in full to our secure lockbox facility.
- UC Funding pays you the remaining invoice balance less a small professional fee for our services. Our fees are always equitable,fair, and transparent. You only pay for the funding you sought.
To see a visual representation of our business process, click here. Are you still questioning whether a commercial factoring arrangement with UC Funding can benefit your business? The process’s ease and simplicity for you should give you the confidence to take the next best step for your business. Don’t struggle to pay for expenses while you wait for customers to pay. Get same-day capital for your business’s future.
How We Can Serve You
We are able to service all industries. But like any business, we have our “cup of tea” industries of specialization. Some of these include:
- Information Technology: Our commercial factoring expertise can help you determine work agreements that match the company’s creditworthiness, retain top professionals, and hire new staff to encourage new work opportunities.
- Government: Commercial factoring gives you confidence in a situation where your client—the government—defaults on their payment. Government payments can also be delayed based on election years, holidays, and government shutdowns
- Service Business: Commercial factoring provides cash flow to supplement the customers who are on 60 or 90-day payment terms. Factoring allows for stability when customers do not pay on time and saves your business time spent pestering late payers.
- Security Guard: UC Funding’s commercial factoring helps with the entrance into new markets and locations, freeing up staff from accounts receivable to focus more on your clients and to smooth out cash flow highs and lows.
- Manufacturing: With commercial factoring, you can buy more equipment, upgrade machinery, and to invest in new projects or opportunities.
- Staffing: Utilizing commercial factoring can allow for new contracts, increased staffing, recruitment for top employees, allow for bi-weekly payroll, and more.
Is your company the ideal client for commercial factoring? You might be if you’re highly leveraged, a start-up, or have a high B2B or B2G Accounts Receivable concentration. To read more about the type of clients that have found success working with us, visit our Industries We Service page.
Interested in Learning More About How Commercial Factoring Can Benefit Your Business?
If you are unsure of whether a commercial factoring arrangement can benefit your business, feel free to contact us for more information. Since 1997, we have been talking with savvy B2B and B2G entrepreneurs just like you to see if we’re a perfect fit. You can call us at 877.894.8232 or get a free consultation!
Article Posted On: February 06, 2019