A Business Case for Account Receivable Factoring by United Capital Funding
Accounts receivable factoring is a business tool used all around the world by many different companies. However, it is a relatively new practice in America, and common misconceptions often prevent businesses from pursuing this useful credit tool. So, what exactly is accounts receivable factoring?
Staffing With Factoring In 2020
It’s a new year and so it’s time to beef up your staff. You have your company right where you want it, but you need the talent to facilitate continued growth. Unfortunately for you, there are some outstanding invoices from clients still pending. So, what do you do? The answer is very simple. Utilize our staffing factoring services at United Capital Funding.
5 Common Financial Mistakes
Being in this business for so long, we’ve seen our fair share of financial slip-ups and mistakes. Of course, every business owner makes mistakes here and there, but some mistakes can be devastating if you’re not careful. Take charge to prevent financial disasters before they happen to your business. Get the help you need from our accounts receivable funding company.
Why Trust In United Capital For Your AR Factoring?
Deciding to get into factoring is one thing, but who to factor with is an entirely new decision! And, as with any company, you need to check out everything they offer. It’s almost like buying a new car—it’s an investment. Out of all the companies, why should you choose United Capital Funding to do your AR factoring—also known as accounts receivable? We know we offer more than other companies, but allow us to explain before you make your decision.
Payroll Factoring Done Correctly
How does a business owner turn unpaid invoices into working capital for their business? Well, the answer is called payroll factoring. Typically this financing tool advances 80% to 85% of the value of the invoices. Is this something that you feel could be beneficial to the success of your business? Then give our team at United Capital Funding a call today. Our experienced team will be happy to explain the ins and outs of the process and how we can help your business get to the next level.
How A Commercial Factoring Arrangement Can Benefit Your Business
So, What Exactly is Factoring?
Cash flow is vital to the success of many businesses. It’s especially important for small businesses, new businesses, and rapidly growing businesses. Cash flow concerns are exactly where United Capital Funding comes into the picture. A commercial factoring arrangement with UC Funding is a type of financial transaction in which we turn your B2B and B2G Accounts Receivables into working capital. Freeing up your capital means you can continue to seek new clients for your B2B and B2G business, rather than worrying about cash flow problems. Do you think this could be beneficial to your business? Get a free consultation now or keep reading to learn more!
How Does It Work?
Although accounts receivable factoring may sound very convoluted and technical, we guarantee that it is an easy and hassle-free process. No in-depth financial knowledge is required! Here are the basic steps to the commercial factoring arrangement process:
- Apply with using our Quick, NO COST Application. You can usually be approved in one business day.
- Fill out a schedule of B2B and or B2G invoices that you wish to sell when your business is in need of capital.
- Once we receive the receipt of the schedule, we will fund up to 90% of the total amount on the same business day.
- We act as your B2B and B2G Accounts Receivable department to service the invoice.
- Your client pays the invoice in full to our secure lockbox facility.
- UC Funding pays you the remaining invoice balance less a small professional fee for our services. Our fees are always equitable,fair, and transparent. You only pay for the funding you sought.
To see a visual representation of our business process, click here. Are you still questioning whether a commercial factoring arrangement with UC Funding can benefit your business? The process’s ease and simplicity for you should give you the confidence to take the next best step for your business. Don’t struggle to pay for expenses while you wait for customers to pay. Get same-day capital for your business’s future.
How We Can Serve You
We are able to service all industries. But like any business, we have our “cup of tea” industries of specialization. Some of these include:
- Information Technology: Our commercial factoring expertise can help you determine work agreements that match the company’s creditworthiness, retain top professionals, and hire new staff to encourage new work opportunities.
- Government: Commercial factoring gives you confidence in a situation where your client—the government—defaults on their payment. Government payments can also be delayed based on election years, holidays, and government shutdowns
- Service Business: Commercial factoring provides cash flow to supplement the customers who are on 60 or 90-day payment terms. Factoring allows for stability when customers do not pay on time and saves your business time spent pestering late payers.
- Security Guard: UC Funding’s commercial factoring helps with the entrance into new markets and locations, freeing up staff from accounts receivable to focus more on your clients and to smooth out cash flow highs and lows.
- Manufacturing: With commercial factoring, you can buy more equipment, upgrade machinery, and to invest in new projects or opportunities.
- Staffing: Utilizing commercial factoring can allow for new contracts, increased staffing, recruitment for top employees, allow for bi-weekly payroll, and more.
Is your company the ideal client for commercial factoring? You might be if you’re highly leveraged, a start-up, or have a high B2B or B2G Accounts Receivable concentration. To read more about the type of clients that have found success working with us, visit our Industries We Service page.
Interested in Learning More About How Commercial Factoring Can Benefit Your Business?
If you are unsure of whether a commercial factoring arrangement can benefit your business, feel free to contact us for more information. Since 1997, we have been talking with savvy B2B and B2G entrepreneurs just like you to see if we’re a perfect fit. You can call us at 877.894.8232 or get a free consultation!
Article Posted On: February 06, 2019