Capital Funding From United Capital Funding
Looking for capital funding for your small business? Look to United Capital Funding! It’s an uncomplicated funding source that allows you to stay in control.
United Capital Funding ushers in 2019 with record-breaking success
United Capital Funding, a nationally recognized commercial finance firm based in the Tampa Bay area, continues to exceed client expectations according to results from a recent client-wide survey distributed in the beginning of the year.
2019 Guide To Payroll Factoring For Staffing Agencies
No matter the industry, business is full of confusing terms, acronyms, and procedures. It’s hard to know where to focus your time and energy to best benefit your business. There could be beneficial services out there that you’re not taking advantage of. To help you out a little bit, here’s your 2019 guide to payroll factoring for staffing agencies.
How A Commercial Factoring Arrangement Can Benefit Your Business
Cash flow is vital to the success of many businesses. This is especially true for small businesses, new businesses, and businesses that are rapidly growing. This is where United Capital Funding comes into the picture. A commercial factoring arrangement with UC Funding is a type of financial transaction in which we are able to turn your B2B and B2G Accounts Receivables into working capital so that you can continue to seek new clients for your B2B and B2G business, rather than worrying about cash flow problems. If this is something that you think could be beneficial to your business, get a quick quote now or keep reading to learn more!
Event Recap: December 2018 to January 2019
United Capital Funding ushered in the New Year appearing across the southeast United States, sharing expert advice for entrepreneurs and building relationships with local businesses. Here’s where we were in December 2018 and January 2019.
How Does Factoring Work?
If you’re a business owner, you’re likely familiar with a variety of funding options—loans, borrowing, investing, credit, and grants. All these have positives and negatives, depending on your company’s specific needs. Factoring is another excellent option for businesses of all sizes in a variety of industries. Many companies find the downsides are very few compared to other funding sources. But how does factoring work?
Factoring Is A Funding Option
As a business owner, you have so much riding on its financial success. Whatever funding process you choose, you want to understand every step completely. Educate yourself! To summarize it, factoring is selling invoices to a third-party buyer. This third-party buyer is known as a factoring company. The service is also known as invoice factoring or selling your accounts receivables. It is not a loan or a sale of your ownership. Factoring frees up your money so you can use it sooner. You can use it for new equipment, a marketing campaign, or to replenish stock. It’s your money—spend it however you need!
How Does Factoring Work?
Factoring can be a real option for businesses. Here is a step-by-step guide to how factoring works at United Capital Funding.
- Start by reaching out to UC Funding by calling 877.894.8232 or contact us online. You’ll get a quick, free consultation: no long application forms, no collateral, no crazy terms.
- Provide a copy of the invoice is provided to UC Funding. Those in the staffing and service industries along with those who work under government contracts can especially benefit from factoring. Don’t let billing cycles or contract terms prevent you from getting your money.
- United Capital Funding pays you 80-90% of the invoice in cash. Factoring happens in a matter of days—not weeks or months. Remember, this is YOUR money. Factoring helps you access it sooner.
- United Capital Funding acts as your accounts receivables department and services the invoice. The invoice is no longer your responsibility. UC Funding will take care of getting it paid.
- Your client pays 100% of the invoice to United Capital Funding at our secure lockbox facility.
- Once your client pays United Capital Funding in full, we pay you the remaining 10-20% balance minus a small professional fee. That’s it!
Factoring Vs. Traditional Loans
Traditional bank loans focus on your company's balance sheet, profits, and cash flow. When selling your accounts receivable, factoring companies focus on your customer's creditworthiness. Additionally, factoring is not subject to credit cycles, economic volatility, or market fluctuations. The factoring approval process is much quicker and simpler than loan approvals. Clients can receive same-day funding, as opposed to waiting up to 90 days for payment. There’s also no interest—just a small fee taken out of your final payment.
Who Is United Capital Funding?
United Capital Funding is a factoring partner for businesses large and small. We work with a variety of industries. Mom-and-pops and Fortune 500s alike sell us their accounts receivables. Meet our team, learn more about our culture, and ask us your questions. We look forward to partnering with you to see your business succeed.
Article Posted On: December 31, 2018