4 Ways to Spot a Bad Customer
It is said that one of the secrets to running a successful business is to have only great customers and to avoid the bad ones. This makes perfect sense, but is much easier said than done.
Collapse of MyPayrollHR: What should I do?
As was widely reported online and in most business-related publications, the abrupt closing of the payroll giant processor, MyPayrollHR has left small businesses and their employees scrambling in a state of financial panic. And with good reason. MyPayrollHR and its parent company, Value Wise Corporation closed last Thursday (September 5, 2019) without any warning. It shut down its website and stopped returning phone calls. The company stated that it had over “5,000 companies as clients” as of this past summer. To say this has caused trouble for their former clients would be an understatement.
Why Choose AR Factoring For Your Business?
Accounts receivables (AR) are about as useful as a check you can’t cash out. Waiting to get your money is the name of the game in many industries, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy. But why shouldn’t you get that money sooner? It’s your money after all!
Why Small Business Invoice Factoring Is The Right Choice
Bills are everyone’s worst nightmare. Especially when the money for those bills is MIA. It’s also an unfortunate truth for many small businesses—invoice payments often come in weeks or months later and it’s hard to keep up. But what are you going to do about the bills you have right now?
Florida-based Commercial Finance Firm to have Expert Speak at International Conference
Tampa, FLA (August 22, 2019) – United Capital Funding Chief Marketing Officer Mark Mandula will represent the commercial finance firm at WOA’s inaugural convention in Belgium. The conference will start on Tuesday, October 7, 2019 and is a two-day event that offers networking and educational opportunities to professionals in the finance industry. The theme of the conference is “A World of Opportunities.”
Factoring Finance Saves Businesses?
Who would have thought you’d be struggling to pay your workers even though business is booming? It’s actually a common problem many have when their revenue comes from accounts receivables. Your client’s check is coming months from now, but your employees need their money now!
You don’t have to play the waiting game forever when you choose to factor your finances with us. United Capital Funding can help you balance your expenses through factoring finance.
How Does Factoring Finance Work?
A decision like this can seem daunting when you’re not sure how it all works. However, factoring is a simple process that can be explained with just four steps:
- A copy of your invoice is provided to our specialists and they work to verify your invoice.
- We pay you at least 80% of the invoice amounts directly to your account. No more waiting!
- We then act as your accounts receivables department and service the invoice to make sure it’s paid.
- Once your client pays the full invoice amount that’s due, we pay you the remaining percentage of the invoice amount, minus a small service fee.
It’s really that easy! Additionally, you don’t have to use our services every month. We’re ready to give you a custom user experience.
Factoring Finance For Various Industries
At UCF we believe a reliable company is a jack of all trades. We're proud to work in so many fields. Currently, we provide expert-level work in these industries:
- Staffing: These companies are very specific when it comes to how they work. But our specialists understand that sometimes the money coming in is less than what’s going out. Let us help you even that out.
- Government Invoice: Government contracts often require spending money before acquiring money. Get paid sooner by factoring and avoid the anxiety of waiting.
- Service Business: Often B2Bs, payment usually comes in a month or two, but you need to pay employees now! Factoring finance will help you get the cash flowing sooner rather than later.
- Manufacturing: The nature of manufacturing can sometimes be its own downfall. Producing goods and products and receiving payment months later leaves little room for growth. But if you factor your accounts receivables, you can get your cash much sooner.
- Information Technology (IT): With our expertise, our staff is able to create custom agreements for all customers.
- Security Guard: Factoring your open accounts receivables will help smooth over any possible cash flow deficits. You won’t have to choose between funding growth or meeting payroll anymore.
At UCF, we manage more than most because we care. No matter the field, we’re ready to help customize a plan that works best for you and your clients. Choose UC Funding today and let’s grow together.
Choose Factoring Your Finances And Grow Today!
UCF knows that running a business is difficult, but that doesn’t mean you should wait on the money you deserve. Apply today at UCF and get started on stabilizing and growing your company. Want to know some more beforehand? Grab a free consultation from us! If you have any questions for us, don’t be afraid to shoot them our way. Use our contact page or call (866) 647-2680. We can’t wait to help you factor your finances and get your company back on track.
Article Posted On: July 10, 2019