We are pleased that you have chosen United Capital Funding to serve your funding needs, and we look forward to helping your company grow. In order to underwrite the transaction, we will need the information detailed below.
A checklist of the information mentioned below can be downloaded here.
- Credit Check and Authorization Form (if applicable)
A Credit Check and Authorization Form is required for all owners with 20% or more ownership.
- Certification of Beneficial Owner(s) form
Click here to download the Certification of Beneficial Owners form. This form is part of a new regulation requirement under the Bank Secrecy Act. More information can be found from the U.S. Department of the Treasury: https://www.fincen.gov/.
- Copies of your client(s) contracts, purchase orders, invoices and proof of delivery.
- A document that confirms your business name/structure/ownership.
Typically, registration papers from the state that you registered the company.
- A copy of the driver’s license of the owner(s) of the business.
This is used to confirm your identity and is needed for our files.
- Reports from your accounting software.
- Accounts Receivable Aging Summary and Detail report
- A/P Summary and Detail report
- Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet (most recent quarter and year)
- Sample invoices with back up (customer contracts/PO and POD)
- Your last fiscal business income tax return.
If you are a new business and did not file a business tax return last year, please provide a copy of your personal federal tax return.
- Business bank statements for the past three to six months.
- A document that confirms that your payroll taxes are up to date.
- If you do not have employees, this is not necessary.
- If you use a payroll service, ask them to email you a copy of your most recent 941 and proof of payment. You may already have a copy in your files.
- If you do not use a payroll service, please provide a copy of your most recently filed 941 form and a copy of the check (or check stub / bank statements) that you used to pay it. If you do not have this, please call us to discuss.