We are grateful to GBQ, FocusCFO, and GoHR for the comprehensive tools, fact sheets, and checklists provided on their websites. All have opened their doors to help small businesses int his time of need. Please reach out if you need assistance. We are all in this together and happy to help.
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Guide & Checklist provided by US Chamber
- CARES Act Guide: https://www.sbc.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/9/7/97ac840c-28b7-4e49-b872-d30a995d8dae/F2CF1DD78E6D6C8C8C3BF58C6D1DDB2B.small-business-owner-s-guide-to-the-cares-act-final-.pdf
- ALL: Covid 10 Checklist from GBQ’s excellent COVID 19 Insights page
- CASH: 13- week CASH FLOW TEMPLATE from our friends at FocusCFO
- PEOPLE: Go-HR provides a fantastic list of HR related links, fact sheets, and required notices.
- SBA: WEBINAR slides provided by FocusCFO with great detail on the SBA Disaster Loan Program
- SBA: Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Start Up Guide from Rev1 Ventures: Managing your StartUp through Covid 19
CEO & CFO Insights:
Private Equity Firms:
Looking Forward & Navigating Life:
Dear clients of Capital Plus:
We understand that there is concern surrounding coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). We want to provide a simple update to let you know that our firm’s priority is keeping our employees safe while continuing to deliver high quality service.
Capital Plus is closely monitoring all information released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our parent company, Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Company, is also taking steps to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, this includes exercising strict hygiene practices for all of our employees, restricting travel, and closely monitoring the health and wellbeing of our staff.
Capital Plus remains committed to delivering exceptional service to you and your team. Please know that the issues posed by COVID-19 will not inhibit our ability to service your company or provide funding and you can access your account information and reports 24/7 through CADENCE.
We value your relationship and care about the financial health of your business. We will continue to monitor this evolving situation and remain available to assist in any way possible. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 855-522-3951.
3250 Henderson Road, Suite 201
Columbus, Ohio 43220