As a growing business (in the B2B or B2G realm), you know it can be difficult to expand with a slow source of income, but relying on payment for accounts receivables does not mean that you have to wait for your money. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to receive the capital from those slow-paying invoices. Call our team at United Capital Funding to learn about our accounts receivable factoring services.
The Process Of Our Accounts Receivable Company
It’s a simple and easy-to-use process that helps you save time and money. Since the other option is potentially waiting up to 60 days for payment, this is the reliable solution.
- Start by filling out our secure online application and tell us about your accounts receivables. There is no cost to apply and our team will be in touch within one business day to start the onboarding process.
- As a client, you are free to send us a copy of your current receivables that are ready for factoring. Using this, we get the cogs moving to get your advance.
- Once our team verifies your invoice, UCF pays your company at least 80% of the invoice amount owed to you. Why should you have to wait any longer for your hard-earned money?
- Our specialists then act as your accounts receivables department and we service the invoice.
- Once your client pays 100% of the invoice, we pay you the remaining amount, minus our small factoring fee.
And that’s it! Like we said, it’s a small process that leads to big results. Never again should you wait for clients to pay for the services you provided months ago. Apply today and grow your company with the help of our team.
Why You’ll Benefit With Our Accounts Receivable Company
Utilizing an accounts receivable financing company helps your finances exponentially. However, other accounts receivable companies can make things difficult for business owners like you. There can be hidden fees, weeks of waiting, confusing processes—the list goes on. You want to wait less, so why should you wait for another company to pay you?
Choosing UCF beats any deal you’d make with our competitors. Because we’re a subsidiary of Gulf Coast Bank & Trust, we don’t rely on outside sources for financing, that means you’ll have access to more capital at lower rates.
Our quick preapproval, low fees, and reliability means we’re the right company for you. Contact United Capital Funding today!
Get Help From The Best Accounts Receivable Company
You deserve to grow your company, but it’s difficult when there’s no room to grow. Don’t wait, contact UCF to get faster access to the funds from your invoices. UCF can be reached by calling (866) 647-2680.
Not ready to begin the process or have more questions? Apply for a free consultation, and our team will be in touch with you.
If you are ready, send in your application! Get access to your capital and use a reliable accounts receivable company. Choose UCF!